- Pro bono proofreading and editing a newsletter for a local voluntary organisation, the Chantry Community Association.
- Basic proofreading of two of Ed James' novels, Devil in the Detail and Fire in the Blood, which were published to Kindle. This was when he was a new indie author. Both books have subsequently been redrafted and republished.
- Pro bono proofreading and light copy editing of 10 foyer panels for the Rhodes Museum in Bishop's Stortford. Part of a first world war exhibition, they describe the part the local residents of Bishop's Stortford played during this time and how they were affected.
- Proofreading and medium copy editing of Tracey Andrews' new website for her interior design company, Tracey Andrews Interiors.
- Pro bono proofreading and light copy editing of a cookery booklet that Reedings Junior School have produced to raise money for equipment for their children.
- Experienced Tutor on ChattingCat.com ChattingCat is a platform that connects non-native speakers who want to express their thoughts in English to native speakers who want to help. When the connection is made, non-native speakers get instant correction of their written English.
- Proofreading and copy editing of a resource manual for Sarah Stephens Photography.
- Proofreading and copy editing of the autobiography 'Back Then' by Crispin Rose-Innes.
- Proofreading leaflets and flyers for Wonderfilm Pictures (Old MacDonald's Farm).